When the Lovely Maya asked for our assistance in finding beautiful throw pillows and faux plants, I was thrilled to get on the case! Today I present you with decorative pillows for $15 and under! An unbeatable deal for comfort, style and somewhere to rest your head!
I love these Inspirational Pillows from Kohl's, it might be overwhelming to use these and only these in a room, but an accent of one (or two!) They are two for the price of one, which cuts the price from $20 a piece to $10! So affordable. Kohl's deal extends past their inspirational pillows into their other decorative and throw pillows, which range from $20-$30. I think Olivia would love the "Home" and the "Be Warm" pillows, wouldn't they go so well together? Both the colors and the sentiments work!


One Comment

  1. It made my DAY to not only see my name on the blog, but also that you took the time to help me in my decorating endeavors. SUCH a help and I've already ordered some of the plants. Now I just have to sort through those awesome pillows. You girls are just the loveliest...thanks so much again...

    ReplyDelete