How do you know when you're in love? When you're perfectly synced up. When you finish each other's sentences. Know the look in each other's. Anticipate each other's needs. That how you know. Babies, I have an announcement-- Modcloth and I are in love. I know this because last week when I was looking for Dorothy Dresses, it occurred to me that another cool convertible costume would be Lorelei Lee in Gentlemen Prefer Blondes. Then the thought sort of escaped my head, until this morning when I spotted Modcloth's new Gentlemen Prefer Pink Dress. And I knew, I knew that Modcloth and I were at the point where I could say "I love you, Modcloth"
While I don't think it quite hits the pink satin strapless I was originally looking for, the dress would be a fantastic costume for Lorelei before she boards the ship, or any character from Mad Men. Well, probably Joan. The dress has beautiful detail and fantastic attitude. Wear it whenever for a true confident look and watch to see that Gentlemen really do prefer Pink!

For more information, pictures and to buy the Gentlemen Prefer Pink Dress, click here.


Leave a Reply