Hey Lovelies! Just a quick reach out while I rush around today-- there will be no dress of the day today, sadly. Just not a moment to spare. I am however taking every spare moment to prepare for my long anticipated meeting with the fantastic, talented and lovely Two Man Gentlemen Band. Andy Bean and Fuller Condon, the two gents who comprise the band, have taken up a rare cause-- they play seriously catchy, fun and sometimes outrageously inappropriate songs to an "old timey" "neo-vaudevillian" sound. They dress themselves in walking caps, tweed and bow ties and are known to give quite the performance- as if their songs don't have enough life through my iPhone, apparently they burn even brighter in person. Sadly, there's no performance tonight. But I cannot wait to report back to you lovelies with their words of wisdom, hilarity and fashion tips!


Leave a Reply